Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March Menu

I created a food menu for March. I decided that not only is this going to be cost effective but time efficient as well. We are 4 days into March and so far I'm sticking to it. I went grocery shopping after writing a list of ingredient and purchasing much of March's food. With the exception of produce and I am going to try to do that every 10 days. I'm looking into produce delivery, not only because the fruit and veggies are organic but Pfennings also delivers baking supplies from the bakery that I have to drive 35km to. With 4 kids this will save time and frustration, and who wouldn't want their food delivered to their door.

So I'm going to attempt to keep track of the meals that I've made throughout the month. They will also have a grading system.

1- Easy
2- Medium
3- Time consuming and difficult.

Obviously I will also give the kid tested review since I have 4 of the to impress with my culinary expertise. HA! So enjoy, we are so far!!!

No comments: