Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Been a while...

Well it's been a while since I last posted. Boo has made huge leaps and bounds. Not only in her growth but in every aspect. Her neuropathy is all but gone. I couldn't be happier and more proud. Her ataxia is still lingering a bit but the improvement is so incredible that I think only I can notice it. She's still really struggling with memory word finding and visual processing, so I'm going to be getting her into occupational therapy for that. I just recently noticed that she hasn't wet the bed in 2009, this was a 1-2 time a week occurrence. Her next appointment is in June so I can't wait to see how much she's grown. My best estimate is at least 7 lbs and probably 3 inches and I think I'm underestimating. She's like a whole new person. I can always tell when she's been glutened, it shows almost immediately in her personality. I'm so ecstatic to see how well she is growing and thriving. I can't repeat that enough. I didn't realize how badly she was being held back from the Celiac, but the result makes me want to shout out to the world. I now have a little girl that makes eye contact, shows affection, feels healthy and is growing stronger every day. Makes all of the work and effort worth every second.

No comments: